Why Tymetal Corp.?
- Experience: We have been manufacturing commercial entrance gates and related products for more than 25 years. During that time, we have developed an unbeatable reputation for quality products backed by exceptional customer service.
- Expertise: Security gates are an important part of any access control system, however, project designers often overlook them, not fully understanding all of their nuances. Because we focus exclusively on gate security systems and related products, we are able to thoroughly assess your needs and match you with the product that will deliver not only the properly rated impact resistance for your needs, but also ease of use, durability and exceptional value.
- Innovation: Tymetal Corp. is a pioneer in the development of cantilevered security gate systems, holding a number of exclusive patents on technology designed to fortify gates and enhance deterrence. As a result, our commercial entrance gates are some of the most advanced on the market today.
- In-house manufacturing: Unlike other gate security system manufacturers, Tymetal Corp. produces all gate components in-house. Operator systems are manufactured to Tymetal specifications by leading US operator companies and the systems are designed to work as a system with tested hardware and fittings to provide a complete solution. That means gate and operator systems are matched to provide the best performance possible. It also allows us to easily and quickly complete custom gate designs based on tested standard products that will meet your exact specifications.
- Quality: Tymetal Corp. industrial gates undergo rigorous testing to ensure they will deliver reliable performance for years to come. In fact, our TIGER industrial gate systems are subjected to more than 200,000 cycles of constant duty testing in all weather conditions. When the safety of your team members and other key assets are on the line, that’s security you can count on.
Follow the links above for more information about our current lineup of products, or click the button below to contact us. You can also view our flipbook of industrial and commercial security gates online.