When you’re looking for a security fence, you want something durable, reliable and easy to install and maintain. Tymetal Corp. is a leading security fence manufacturer with a large selection of innovative barrier solutions that provide the enhanced perimeter protection you need.
Get a Free Quote >>
Our TCF-CR-50P1 post and cable crash fence solution meets ASTM F-2656-15 (M50-P1) and is listed on the Department of Defense Anti-Ram Vehicle Barrier List. It is very easy to install, offering significant cost- and time-savings during the installation process. The TCF-CR-50P1 can be shipped as bare steel, hot-dipped galvanized, zinc primed with epoxy paint or powder coated.
Install this product behind a perimeter fence for an unobtrusive yet secure look or choose from one of our various finishes. Create a more aesthetically pleasing finish by incorporating decorative rail coverings for the cables.
High-Security Crash Fences You Can Rely On
At Tymetal, we have crash fence options that you can count on. All of our fences go through rigorous testing to meet numerous certification ratings. They are crash-test certified to an ASTM M50/P1 (K12) rating and also have engineered certified ratings of:
- M50/P2 and M50/P3
- M30/P1 and M30/P2
Our anti-ram fences can stop a vehicle that weighs approximately 15,000 pounds traveling at 50 mph.
Our high-security crash fences also offer protection from attacks, criminal acts and vehicle accidents, and they are commonly used on sites such as:
Advantages of Crash Fences
Crash barrier fences are the perimeter barriers you need to ensure your facility has maximum security. Some of the top advantages of crash-rated security fences include:
- Durability: Anti-ram fences are specifically manufactured and tested to withstand harsh impacts. Our technology redistributes force back to the source of impact, reducing the damage to the fence and extending its lifespan. If the fence sustains damage, you will only need to replace a section of the cable due to its unique design.
- Increased safety: With enhanced durability and reliability, crash fences also provide increased safety for your facility. They protect against crime, attacks and vehicle accidents to keep your perimeter secure. You can even install crash barrier fences against security gates or crash gates for additional protection.
- Versatility: We can customize our crash fence options to seamlessly fit with your property’s design and security plan.
- Easy installation and maintenance: We’ve designed our crash fences with simple installation and easy maintenance in mind. This gives you the additional perimeter security you need without dedicating large amounts of time and resources to setting up and maintaining your fence.
- Cost-effective: A crash barrier fence is a cost-effective, maximum security solution. Our crash fences are also long-lasting, so you will get longevity out of your investment.
Why Choose Tymetal as Your Security Fence Supplier?
Tymetal is a leading crash fence supplier and manufacturer. We use high-quality materials to create durable, reliable fences and barriers. For more than 35 years, we have been designing and manufacturing security barrier solutions for all kinds of facilities and applications. Learn more from our anti-ram fence guide. There are many benefits to choosing Tymetal for your crash-tested fences, including:
- Superior quality: We craft our industrial security solutions with high-quality, durable materials and keep security and sturdiness in mind for an exceptionally reliable final product. Our crash fences go through rigorous testing to ensure they meet the highest standards of durability and reliability.
- Experienced company: As a single-source company, we design and manufacture your security fence to meet your property and security system needs. With several decades of experience in the industry, you can count on Tymetal to have the depth of knowledge and expertise you need for the right recommendations.
- Exceptional customer service: Our top priority is making sure that our fences meet all your needs, which is why we work closely with all our customers to ensure they are completely satisfied. We will provide you with specific design plans, technical support and field service to meet all of your specifications and needs.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our crash barrier fence options, submit our online form and we will get back to you promptly.
Get More Information >>