Finding the best gating and metal fabrication services in New York can help you create an optimized project that will meet your application requirements. You need to consider a wide range of factors to develop custom fabrication for your projects in New York, including design, security and functionality. When you partner with our expert team at Tymetal Corp., you’ll gain high-performance products tailored to your operational needs.
NY Custom Metal Fabrication
As a leading fabrication services provider in New York, we provide competitive metal fabrication to develop tailored solutions for your gating and other metal fab needs. For over 25 years, Tymetal has offered leading aluminum and steel fabrication solutions, and we continue to deliver the highest quality products today. We offer highly customizable options to develop the precise metal fabrication you require.
Areas in New York We Serve
We can provide services throughout New York, in all the following counties:
- New York
- St. Lawrence
Fabrication Services We Provide
We’re a trusted source for various metalworking services, including:
- Waterjet cutting: We use our Flow Mach 500 4020 to provide five-axis Waterjet Cutting Services. This option allows us to waterjet cut various materials quickly while minimizing waste.
- Laser cutting: When you choose our comprehensive laser cutting services, we use our Bystronic BySprint Pro 4020 to create parts that precisely match your specifications.
- Plasma cutting: We provide plasma cutting options for carbon and stainless steel surfaces, offering increased cut consistency and speed with our Hypertherm HPR 260XD.
- Welding: At Tymetal, we have a team of AWS-certified welders to work on unique precision products. We can also provide precision robotic ARC welding for larger production runs.
- CNC machining: When you need large-scale or precision CNC machining, we can design parts to fit your specifications. We have no material restrictions or minimum order size.
- CNC bending: To fabricate steel parts for your applications, we offer precision CNC bending for a wide range of materials of various thicknesses.
- Shot blasting: Our shot blasting services can remove oxidation, heavy rust or mill scale to prepare metal surfaces for painting or material restoration.
- Metal painting: For individual products, parts or more extensive equipment, we can provide metal painting with the colors and specialized primers your applications require.
Choose Tymetal Corp for Trusted Services
At Tymetal, we’re committed to providing the highest quality solutions to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability. When it comes to engineered metal solutions, Tymetal has what you need. Reach out to us today for more information!