CNC Bending Services in Northeast U.S.
At Tymetal, CNC bending is one of our specialties. Our experienced operators and the equipment we have at our metal fabrication shop allow us to produce a large array of bending angles. Our material sizing capability ranges from 18 gauge to 1/2 inch thickness and up to 14-foot length sheets. Our CNC bending capacities (100-ton brake and 320-ton brake) allow us to bend all types of materials including carbon and high-strength steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
When you partner with Tymetal, we work with you to find the most efficient and cost-effective method, and we stock a large number of dies in order to provide short lead times when needed.
CNC Bending Models
- Accupress Model 710012 custom up-fitted press brake
- Accupress Model 732016 custom up-fitted press brake
- Up to 14′ length sheets
- 18 gauge to 1/2 inch thick
- 100 ton press brake
- 320 ton press brake
Degree of Bends
- 14 gauge & thinner over 90 degrees
- 12 gauge & thicker up to 90 degrees
- 18 cycles per minute @ 3″ stroke length
- Custom modified ram open/closed height
- Increased custom ram opening allows for specialty build items such as boxes, enclosures or panels
- Ram open height: 24″
- Ram closed height: 16″
- Precision plate bending of wide variety of materials (carbon and high strength steel, stainless steel, aluminum)
- Power ram tilt adjustment
- CNC automatic gauging selection
- Servo controlled CNC back gauge
- Programmable tonnage reversal per program
- Program stroke length, speed change point, bend allowance
If you’re looking for a sheet metal bender then you’re in the right place. We take pride in providing superior turnkey service that combines our metal fabrication expertise with state-of-the-art metal bending technology. Call us to learn more!