Fortress Box Frame Cantilever Slide Gate
The Fortress Box Frame Cantilever Slide Gate is a cantilever system designed to handle the forces of gravity and wind using box frame construction and stainless steel cable. Diagonal cross members eliminate lateral sway.
- Fabricated from 6063-T6 aluminum alloy extrusions
- Primary members (top and bottom) are “P”-shaped in cross section
- Vertical members alternate between 2” x 2” and 1” x 2” in cross section and are spaced at a distance not to exceed the gate height
- Outside frame-to-frame width measures 24”
- Cross-bracing of 3/16” (min) diameter stainless steel cable for vertical adjustment
- Extruded aluminum alloy track welded to the primary member
- Gate supported by two tracks containing self-aligning, 4-wheeled, sealed lubricant ball bearing truck assemblies
- Bottom guides are provided for each side of the gate frame
- Ground roller assembly supports the back end of the gate when the gate is in the open position
When you’re searching for a gate for your industrial or commercial business, it’s extremely important that you make sure to find a gate that meets all of the requirements for your specific needs. Tymetal offers a Fortress Box Frame Cantilever Slide Gate that is especially suited to withstand the strongest wind forces, making it ideal for locations like small airports.
Page last updated on 4/19/2017