Tymetal Corp. offers a complete line of commercial and industrial perimeter security systems to suit your individual needs. Whether access control is a matter of critical importance or of simple convenience, we have a commercial gate system for you — no matter your industry.
Security Gates by Tymetal
We feature a wide selection of high-security gates and gate operator systems that can meet the requirements of facilities and properties of all types, sizes and configurations. Our security perimeter solutions also include crash barriers including beams, bollards and other effective crash devices. Our gates, gate operators and crash barriers are designed, engineered and constructed to meet stringent M30/K4 and M50/K12 certification standards, and are also UL 325-compliant. You will have the peace of mind of knowing your facility is fully protected against intruders.
Request More Information >>
SECURITY GATES FOR ANY INDUSTRY
Whether you need a gate for a commercial, transport, governmental, utility, or any other industrial facility, Tymetal Corp. has an option for perimeter access control. Our gate types include, but are not limited to:
Looking for more guidance on which gate to choose? View our security gate guide, which provides information on different gate types, applications, and comparisons.
View Our Guide to Security Gates >>
Why Choose Tymetal Corp. as Your Security Gate Designer, Manufacturer & Installer?
Businesses throughout the country have relied on Tymetal Corp. for all their security gate design and manufacturing needs for over 30 years. When you trust us for your security gate needs, you can expect:
- Experience: We have been manufacturing commercial entrance gates and related products for more than 30 years. During that time, we have developed an unbeatable reputation for quality products backed by exceptional technical support and customer service.
- Expertise: Security gates and related barrier devices are an important part of any perimeter security system. However, project designers often overlook them, not fully understanding all their nuances. Because we focus exclusively on gate and barrier related security products, we are able to thoroughly assess your needs and match you with the product that will deliver not only the properly rated impact resistance for your needs, but also ease of use, durability and exceptional value.
- Comprehensive technical support: We will work closely with you through every phase of your project. You’ll get the benefit of our world-class technical support from design forward – we also offer technical support to installation contractors.
- Innovation: Tymetal Corp. is a pioneer in the development of cantilevered security gate systems, holding a number of exclusive patents on technology designed to fortify gates and enhance deterrence. As a result, our commercial entrance gates are some of the most advanced on the market today.
- In-house gate manufacturing: Unlike other gate security system manufacturers, Tymetal Corp. produces all gate components in-house. Operator systems are manufactured to Tymetal specifications by leading U.S. operator companies, and the systems are designed to work with tested hardware and fittings to provide a complete solution. That means gate and operator systems are matched to provide the best performance possible. It also allows us to easily and quickly complete custom gate designs based on tested standard products that will meet your exact specifications.
- Custom gate designs: Tymetal Corp. can create a commercial gate design for any situation. Let our engineers know your specific needs and we’ll provide you with an industrial security solution custom fit for your facility.
- Gate quality: Tymetal Corp. industrial gates undergo rigorous testing to ensure they will deliver reliable performance for years to come. In fact, our TIGER industrial gate systems are subjected to more than 200,000 cycles of constant duty testing in all weather conditions. When the safety of your team members and other key assets are on the line, that is security and reliability you can count on.
Contact Us to Learn More About Our Products, Design Support Services and Get Security Gate Pricing Information
We invite you to compare different gates, crash bollards and other perimeter security solutions. Follow the links above for more information about our current lineup of products, or click the button below to contact us. We will be happy to help you learn more about our range of anti-ram security products, including barrier arms and sliding gates and provide a no-obligation project estimate. You can also view our flipbook of industrial and commercial security gates online. Feel free to ask about our ornamental options for facilities where maximum aesthetic appeal is of utmost importance.