CNC/Manual Machine Work
Tymetal is the go-to CNC machine shop, providing both cutting-edge CNC machining and standard manual machining. Our CNC milling has industry-leading capabilities to produce products for countless applications. We have a vast inventory of standard and customized tooling that allows us to machine and mill a wide variety of materials including, but not limited to, aluminum, brass, steel alloys, and even plastic/composites.
Additionally, we are set up to handle your needs from a single custom job to a high volume production run. Our engineering team and skilled operators work together to deliver the consistent quality parts for your specific needs.
CNC Machine Manufacturer/Model
No minimum size requirements. Capable of machining parts:
- 48” max length
- 24” max width
- 23” max height
- Holds two-tenths of a thousandth inch tolerance (0.0002 inches)
- 20 HP Motor for machining the toughest material
- 10,000 RPM limit for the smoothest surface finish
- 2 Speed gearbox for cutting both soft & hardened materials
- Holds 20 tools for multiple operations and reduced set-up time
- Holds up to 6” cutters allowing for bulk material removal
- World class 3D programming software capable of handling the most challenging machining designs
- Software allows for the development of 3D molds
- Wireless probing for more accurate parts
- Programmable coolant movement to improve surface finish
- Rigid tapping
- Early power failure detection to ensure machine and product safety
- Engraving capabilities
CNC milling allows for a level of consistency and precision that would be difficult—if not impossible—to achieve using manual methods. For more information on our CNC machining capabilities, contact us today!