SecurFold Bi-Folding Speed Gate
- BrochureContact Tymetal for Drawings and Specifications
*Clear opening widths for all security gates will vary depending on several factors, including infill options, wind load, and location.
The SecurFold Trackless Bi-Folding Speed Gate is a folding gate system designed for perimeter security access where high cycle speed and durability is a must, but space is limited.
Contact Us About This Product
Contact us today to discuss this barrier in more detail. We also invite you to request drawings and specifications and take advantage of our extensive in-house resources.
Bi-Folding Gate Features
- Clear Openings up to 20 feet
- Panel Heights up to 10 feet
- Woven, Vertical Picket, Chain Link, and Custom Infills available
- Painted, Galvanized, or Galvanized with Powder Coat finish available
- Dual 120-575V 60hz motors (one in each column, 380V 50 hz available)
Bi-Folding Gate Benefits
- Ideal for tight spaces where there is little room to swing or slide a traditional automated gate. Virtually no area to either side of the opening is required.
- Self-Supporting 12”X12”x ¼” tube columns with factory attached hinges, operator supports and base plate.
- Motors and electronics are always located on the protected/secure side of the fence line.
- Trackless design means unlimited overhead clearance and no special drains below.
- Unit arrives ready to bolt down and turn on, virtually no field assembly required.
- Aesthetically pleasing Anti-climb configuration available.
- Obstruction devices concealed within protection of the columns.
- Easily integrates with most common access control, safety and security devices.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply and or Solar Powered configurations available.
- Simple but secure manual release for local power failure (available with high security locking access cover).