*For larger clear opening widths contact TYMETAL. Clear opening widths for all security gates will vary depending on several factors, including infill options, wind load, and location. Custom options are available.
The Fortress Box Frame Cantilever Slide Gate is a cantilever system designed to handle the forces of gravity and wind using box frame construction and stainless steel cable. Diagonal cross members eliminate lateral sway. Contact us today to discuss this barrier in more detail. We also invite you to request drawings and specifications and take advantage of our extensive in-house resources.
Contact Us About This Product
Sliding Box Frame Gate Construction
- Fabricated from 6063-T6 aluminum alloy extrusions
- Primary members (top and bottom) are “P”-shaped in cross-section
- Vertical members alternate between 2” x 2” and 1” x 2” in cross-section and are spaced at a distance not to exceed the gate height
- Outside frame-to-frame width measures 24”
- Cross-bracing of 3/16” (min) diameter stainless steel cable for vertical adjustment
- Extruded aluminum alloy track welded to the primary member
- Gate supported by two tracks containing self-aligning, 4-wheeled, sealed lubricant ball-bearing truck assemblies
- Bottom guides are provided for each side of the gate frame
- Ground roller assembly supports the back end of the gate when the gate is in the open position
When you’re searching for a gate for your industrial or commercial business, it’s extremely important that you make sure to find a gate that meets all of the requirements for your specific needs. TYMETAL offers a Fortress Box Frame Cantilever Slide Gate that is especially suited to withstand the strongest wind forces, making it ideal for locations like small airports.
Page last updated on 9/30/2020