If you’re an architect, facility owner, engineer or anyone else looking for the best possible commercial sliding gate, trust that Tymetal Corp. has you covered. We design and manufacture the most extensive line of perimeter security gates and electric gate operator systems for the commercial/industrial and correctional markets. With over 25 years in the industry, we’ve built a proud reputation for offering the heavy-duty electric sliding gates you’re searching for. And we’re backed by the highest level of customer service.
Read on to learn more about what we offer in complete cantilever gate systems, and get in touch with one of our knowledgeable representatives today for additional information.
Cantilever Chain Link Gate Applications
Wondering if a cantilever gate is the right choice for your project, application or environment? The cantilever gate design is counter-balanced to allow the gate to smoothly slide out in a linear motion, closing an opening beyond its vertical support. It’s the perfect solution in environments where a large opening is necessary. Industrial sliding security gates are ideal for locations ranging from airports, railroads and municipal authorities to commercial facilities, chemical plants and border stations.
Advantages of choosing an automatic sliding cantilever chain link gate over a swing gate include:
- Safer operation with less chance of the gate interfering or making contact with vehicles or objects
- Lower overall costs with an automated gate design that eliminates the need for additional operators
- Reduced maintenance and upkeep as a sliding gate path is easier to keep clean of debris and clear in snow
Features of Tymetal Cantilever Gates
Our line of durable cantilever gates is designed to close single openings up to 60 feet. When doubled, it will open up to 120 feet, making it a versatile solution for a wide variety of applications. Features and benefits of our cantilever gate products include:
- Designed and built to order – suiting your specific project needs
- Top track and top gate frame member are keyed to fully interlock with each other, then welded to form a one-piece composite structure
- Stainless steel or galvanized cable cross-bracing along the entire gate length
- Truck assemblies are designed for slide gate use and are tested under extreme load and weather conditions, a 5-year warranty on the W4 or S8 truck assemblies is standard
- Self-aligning, sealed lubricant ball bearing wheels
- Supplied with gap protectors and guide roller covers to protect against entrapment
Tymetal Corp. Has the Best Cantilever Sliding Gate for Your Business
At Tymetal Corp., we offer several types of cantilever gates to suit your operational needs and meet industry standards. What makes our cantilevered sliding gates the best security gate solution is our high standards for lasting performance, strength and heavy-duty use.
Tymetal Corp. offers three standard varieties of cantilevered custom slide gates including:
- Heavy duty cantilevered gate: Our heavy duty cantilevered gate system is designed to provide unsurpassed rigidity and stability in a variety of operating conditions for openings to 30’. Four wheel ball bearing truck assemblies have been thoroughly tested and designed for use in extreme load and weather conditions.
- Structural cantilevered gate: Tymetal Corp.’s durable cantilevered gate design features a double track system that can accommodate openings as large as 40’ (80′ for doubles). Semi-enclosed extruded aluminum alloy tracks provide reliable operation and optimal security in heavy use situations.
- Box frame cantilevered gate: Tymetal Corp.’s box frame cantilevered gates are an excellent choice for closing enclosures up to 60’ wide (120′ doubles). The box structure is most effective at resisting wind and gravity. Our box frame construction cantilever gate design features steel cabling and more aluminum support materials than any other product on the market today.
What’s the Difference Between A Cantilever Gate and A Roller Gate?
Cantilever gates and roller gates are both types of slide gates. Though similar on paper, cantilever gates feature a built-in counterbalance that allows them to extend further, making them more suitable for larger openings. Cantilever gates also have an interlocked one-piece structure that has fewer maintenance requirements than conventional roller-sliding chain link gates.
While cantilever gates require more room than swing gates or vertical lift gates, they are often a unit that’s safer, more secure, more reliable and easier to use.
Can Cantilever Gates Be Motorized?
All Tymetal Corp. chain-link driveway gates can be motorized for your convenience. We can match any gate system with an automatic operator that will deliver reliable performance with low maintenance requirements. We also offer a number of access control systems that simplify entry and exit, saving your security team time and effort.
Options in Ornamental Sliding Gates
Tymetal also offers a variety of options in ornamental cantilever gates that provide optimal security along with an attractive design and finish. Frames and pickets are fabricated from aluminum alloy extrusions with Internal, External, Flat-Top or Smashed Point styles available. Ornamental sliding gates also come in convex or concave configurations, with a choice of milled aluminum or baked on powder coating in standard or custom colors. These additional options help bring your aesthetic vision to life.
Where Can I Find Slide Gate Drawings & Design Specs?
Tymetal offers a complete range of services before, during and after the sale of our cantilever slide gate systems. Whether you’re in the market for structural, box frame or heavy duty sliding gates, we provide complete specs and slide gate drawings. Visit our cantilever slide gate drawings and specs page to choose the solutions that are right for you.
Are Automatic Cantilever Slide Gates Available?
In addition to delivering the heaviest track and gate frame combination in the industry, Tymetal also offers fully automatic cantilever gate systems. We provide a variety of options in automatic slide gates and operator systems matched to your specific project requirements. From the TIGER Gate System with double clear openings up to 80 feet, to the TYM HYD B Box Frame Gate System with double clear openings up to 120 feet, we offer a broad range of automatic slide gate designs. Visit our gate operator systems page for more information on the full selection available for a cantilever gate system.
Why Choose Tymetal for a Heavy Duty Cantilever Gate System?
We’re a recognized industry pioneer in producing cantilever slide gates and matched access control systems. When you purchase commercial grade sliding gates from us, you gain the support of a dedicated partner with the experience to deliver a system designed to meet the specific requirements of today’s most demanding customers.
When it comes to closing openings, trust Tymetal Corp. Contact us today for more information about our cantilever gate systems or give us a call at 888-978-4283 to receive guidance on which gate works best for your needs.
Page Updated on 6/10/2019