SecurFold Bi-Folding Speed Gate
- BrochureContact Tymetal for Drawings and Specifications
The SecurFold Trackless Bi-Folding Speed Gate is a folding gate system designed for perimeter security access where high cycle speed and durability is a must, but space is limited. Independently tested and certified to 200,000 cycles (ISO 17025) without failure or breakdown.
- Clear Openings up to 20 feet
- Panel Heights up to 10 feet
- Woven, Vertical Picket, Chain Link, and Custom Infills available
- Painted, Galvanized, or Galvanized with Powder Coat finish available
- Dual 120-575V 60hz motors (one in each column, 380V 50 hz available)
- Ideal for tight spaces where there is little room to swing or slide a traditional automated gate. Virtually no area to either side of the opening is required.
- Self-Supporting 12”X12”x ¼” tube columns with factory attached hinges, operator supports and base plate.
- Motors and electronics are always located on the protected/secure side of the fence line.
- Trackless design means unlimited overhead clearance and no special drains below.
- Unit arrives ready to bolt down and turn on, virtually no field assembly required.
- Aesthetically pleasing Anti-climb configuration available.
- Obstruction devices concealed within protection of the columns.
- Easily integrates with most common access control, safety and security devices.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply and or Solar Powered configurations available.
- Simple but secure manual release for local power failure (available with high security locking access cover).
- UL325 class I-IV listed.